Wheeling Heritage Port
Friday, June 16 8:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Friday, June 16 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 17 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tear Down Hours:
Saturday, June 17 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- All spaces are 10×10 at a cost of $50. Two spaces may be requested if accepted at a cost of $100.
- Some spaces have room for storage but this cannot be guaranteed. Please plan accordingly.
- Exhibitors are responsible for providing booth structures. All racks, tables, displays, chairs, etc. are supplied by the exhibitor.
- Please consider bringing sides, tie downs, and/or weights for your tent in case of inclement weather.
- Most spaces are in grassy areas but not all. Please plan accordingly.
- Please DO NOT use plastic bags filled with sand as these may tear.
- Please display an 8.5×11 sign on the left side tent pole identifying yourself/company.
Please display an 8.5×11 sign on the left side tent pole identifying yourself/company.
- Electricity must be requested on the Artist Contract after being selected by the jury.
- Please provide your own extensions cords.
- Be courteous to your fellow artists. Power outages effect your neighbors too.
• All booths must be fully set-up and ready for customers by 10:45 a.m. on Friday, June 16, 2017.
• Exhibitors must set-up and dismantle their own displays and be present during festival hours. Failure to attend or staﬀ booth will make exhibitors ineligible for future participation.
• West Virginia Consumer Sales Tax (6.5%) must be collected on all sales and remitted to the state.
• Accepted exhibitors who cancel after May 15, 2017 will forfeit $50 space fee.
• Exhibitors agree to display and sell work of the same nature and quality as the images submitted for jurying.
• You MAY NOT sublet your booth, display artwork or advertise for artists other than those indicated in your application. Exceptions include colleges, universities, and organizations that have applied as such and are displaying artwork of students and members.