Wheeling Heritage Port
Friday, June 16 8:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Friday, June 16 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 17 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tear Down Hours:
Saturday, June 17 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- All spaces are 10×10 at a cost of $50. Two spaces may be requested if accepted at a cost of $100.
- Some spaces have room for storage but this cannot be guaranteed. Please plan accordingly.
- Exhibitors are responsible for providing booth structures. All racks, tables, displays, chairs, etc. are supplied by the exhibitor.
- Please consider bringing sides, tie downs, and/or weights for your tent in case of inclement weather.
- Most spaces are in grassy areas but not all. Please plan accordingly.
- Please DO NOT use plastic bags filled with sand as these may tear.
- Please display an 8.5×11 sign on the left side tent pole identifying yourself/company.
Please display an 8.5×11 sign on the left side tent pole identifying yourself/company.
- Electricity must be requested on the Artist Contract after being selected by the jury.
- Please provide your own extensions cords.
- Be courteous to your fellow artists. Power outages effect your neighbors too.